Dolfin/ko configure errors when installing fenics on mac book

Hello

after last weeks symposium in Delft I tried to get things installed and
running on my mac book, howerver I did not completely succeed.

1) Dolfin and Ko configuration failed as it could not detect a valid
Python Library path. Although everything seemed oke??

2) FFC does not run as it fails to find the Numeric package. Browsing the
internet suggested NumPy and/or SciPy should also work as the superceed
Numeric package. This did not work unfortunately

3) When I Disabeled PyDolfin in the dolfin configuration i was able to
build  Dolfin howerver I got a PETSC_WOLD_COMM does not exist error.
Disabling PETsc made it work. However, this is propably not a disered work
around..

4) I Finally succeded in running some dolfin demos. I can not visualize
them as the vtkpython package is some how not found...

Probably most errors are due to my own faults.. But i don't now where to
start fixing it?? Some advise would be great!!

Ido

Follow ups