Re: Dolfin/ko configure errors when installing fenics on mac book

I just added a patch from Åsmund Ødegård that might fix the Python
detection. (Are you running Mac?)

Check if this helps.

I also have a patch waiting for me that Garth just made to move FFC
from Numeric to Numpy. This will be added in a few days.

/Anders