FEniCS'06 post-mortem

Hi all,

The FEniCS'06 workshop was very successful: many interesting
discussions came up, problems were overcome and new plans were made. I
also had a good time personally, and it seemed like everyone else did
as well.

I realize organizing a good conference is often unappreciated work.
But I think most people are aware that Garth provided the initial
conditions for the conference, so to speak, and had a hand in
essentially everything that happened. So in this case it's much
appreciated work, which I hope we'll be able to repay in kind in the
future.

Garth mentioned at the end that it would be good to make a concrete
plan of all the things that came up. I think this is a good idea, and
it would be good if people could write down and post their plans while
it's still fresh.

  Johan

Follow ups