Re: Problems with dolfin installation

thnx for the fast reply

Then why should I add dolfin executable path? and why dolfin doesn't check
for this package? I will try to get it anyway!

By the way, last time I used dolfin was 5.12 version, in which
dolfin-config is used and placed in bin directory!

I installed cygwin on windows, and I hope it will work!!

thnx again