Re: FEniCS book

Sounds like I have picked the right time to start having a look around
here.  This is good news and if I can get something together
pertaining to full-wave computational electromagnetics (perhaps in
collaboration with someone else) I will be more than happy to submit
it.

I look forward to seeing what comes from this.

Evan