Re: FEniCS book

I hope i've something to submit by that date.
Is Boussinesq type equations for Surface Waves a good topic for the
Application part?
I've done some  study/work  for that subject,
and I want, in the next two months,  to implement a  DOLFIN solver for some of
that equations.
--
Nuno David Lopes
Wed Jun 18 22:26:51 WEST 2008