Re: [DOLFIN-dev] New subproject release -- Dorsal 0.2

Garth N. Wells wrote:
> Sounds very nice. I know from speaking to quite a number of people that
> new users often struggle when trying to build DOLFIN, and they are often
> unsure of which dependencies are required and which are optional.

I've started thinking about automatic dependency resolution for future
versions. e.g. If someone wants DOLFIN but not SyFi, it will
automatically skip it, GiNaC and CLN.

> A challenging target would be to support Windows.

Windows support is also on the TODO list. (It's easy to put things on
lists!)  With access to a Windows machine (with Cygwin/MinGW) and some
time, it should be possible.

> Will the buildbots run the scripts?

In my mind that's a near-term goal.

Harish