PeriodicBC / DirichletBC

hello!

The DirichletBC class permits to specify a boundary condition function to a subdomain by using the MeshFunction<uint> and the corresponding mark previously applied, whereas the PeriodicBC does only allow to create the boundary condition by handing the Subdomain object to the PeriodicBC class. I would like to apply a periodic boundary condition in the same way as it is possible within the DirichletBC class, or in other words, how can I apply a Periodic BC condition to a subdomain which is marked by a MeshFunction<uint> and I have the corresponding function to apply?

Best regards,

Patrick