dividing boundary

Hello,

I am trying to use fenics to solve a 2D elasticity problem defined on the
unit square.  The boundary is divided into two parts.  Dirichlet boundary
conditions are applied to one part of the boundary and Neumann conditions
are applied to the other part.  In my .form file, I have used ds(0) and
ds(1) to indicate exterior facets on the Dirichlet and Neumann parts,
respectively.  I have extracted a mesh of the boundary using MeshBoundary.
My question is: How do I indicate which parts of the boundary mesh are
Dirichlet and which parts are Neumann?  Thank you.

Brandon Chabaud

Follow ups