Re: New buildbot

Johannes Ring wrote:
> On Mon, February 23, 2009 09:10, Harish Narayanan wrote:
>> Johannes Ring wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> As some of you already might have noticed, there is now a new buildbot
>>> at
>>> [1] with slaves running on dedicated machines. This new buildbot also
>>> includes a buildslave for Windows XP in addition to the same
>>> configurations as earlier and there are plans to add more slaves and
>>> configurations. We will let the old buildbot [2] run for a few more days
>>> until we are sure that the new buildbot works as expected.
>> Cool, and looking through the winxp-mingw32 logs, it appears to be using
>>  jhbuild to build DOLFIN and its dependencies. Is the fenics-buildbot
>> moduleset available somewhere on line? I would like to take a look at it.
>
> Yes, the new buildbot uses jhbuild and no, the moduleset is currently not
> available on line. However, the moduleset only includes the FEniCS
> projects at the moment and the other dependencies are installed manually
> by me. If you like, I can give you access to the private hg repository
> until it is made available on line.

It's OK, I will wait. I was more curious about how the dependencies were
handled than the FEniCS projects themselves. I've been trying every now
and then (when I get access to a windows machine with Cygwin) to get
Dorsal to build DOLFIN, and I was hoping to steal some ideas from the
moduleset.

I will work with information on your Windows page at the Wiki until the
jhbuild stuff makes its way on line.

Thanks,
Harish