Re: New buildbot

Johannes Ring wrote:
Hi,

As some of you already might have noticed, there is now a new buildbot at
[1] with slaves running on dedicated machines. This new buildbot also
includes a buildslave for Windows XP in addition to the same
configurations as earlier and there are plans to add more slaves and
configurations. We will let the old buildbot [2] run for a few more days
until we are sure that the new buildbot works as expected.

BTW, the new buildbot also generates code coverage reports [3], however,
this is currently only implemented for DOLFIN [4]. Note that only the unit
tests are taken into account when generating the report, not the demo
programs.

The coverage test is very nice!

Looks like the new buildbot/slaves need to have MTL4 updated.

Garth

[1] http://buildbot.fenics.org
[2] http://www.fenics.org:8010
[3] http://www.fenics.org/coverage