Re: New buildbot

On Mon, February 23, 2009 12:39, Anders Logg wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 09:49:40AM +0000, Garth N. Wells wrote:
>>

>> Johannes Ring wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > As some of you already might have noticed, there is now a new buildbot
>> at
>> > [1] with slaves running on dedicated machines. This new buildbot also
>> > includes a buildslave for Windows XP in addition to the same
>> > configurations as earlier and there are plans to add more slaves and
>> > configurations. We will let the old buildbot [2] run for a few more
>> days
>> > until we are sure that the new buildbot works as expected.
>> >
>> > BTW, the new buildbot also generates code coverage reports [3],
>> however,
>> > this is currently only implemented for DOLFIN [4]. Note that only the
>> unit
>> > tests are taken into account when generating the report, not the demo
>> > programs.
>> >

>> The coverage test is very nice!
>
> Can you make a page/link somewhere to the coverage tests?
>
> I don't know where to put it, but maybe the page
>
>   http://www.fenics.org/wiki/Buildbot
>
> could link to both the buildbot and the coverage tests?

Ok, the wiki page is updated. There will also be direct links from the
buildbot when the builds are successful.

BTW, the selftest feature is not implemented in the new buildbot. I could
try to add a similar feature, however, if it is rarely used I'm not sure
if it is worth it. Is anybody using it?

Johannes