Re: Development code management

Hi all

I do not have much personal experience with either launchpad or bitbucket,
but I would have to say that hosting everything (mailing list, code, etc) in
one place makes more sense to me.

In addition, I see that bitbucket is not a free service.

--
Evan Lezar

Computational Electromagnetics Group
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Stellenbosch
Stellenbosch
South Africa

www.evanlezar.com