Important information

Dear all,

After a weekend of struggling with setting things up at Launchpad, we
(Garth, Andy, Harish, myself and others) have converged on something
that seems to work. Launchpad has a lot of features and many buttons
that can be pressed so it was a bit of a pain to get it right.

In summary, everything has changed, and everyone needs to read this
document:

  http://www.fenics.org/wiki/Development

Below follows a more detailed summary of what has changed:

1. All code has been moved to Launchpad (almost).

2. All mailing lists have moved to Launchpad (almost).

3. All mailing lists on fenics.org will be closed down shortly.

4. fenics-dev@xxxxxxxxxx will remain open for a while until the dust
settles.

5. Subscription to mailing lists will be different from subscription
to bug reports and changesets.

6. The main FEniCS web page (www.fenics.org) can now change character
and be targeted at users instead of developers. We will address the
redesign of the web pages shortly.

A summary with details on how to access repositories (branches) and
mailing list can be found on the following page:

  http://www.fenics.org/wiki/Development

As always, please help out to correct any mistakes or clarify the
instructions (it's a wiki).

With this, I hope we can get back to coding.