Re: Documentation effort

On Thursday 18 March 2010 07:22:24 Andy Ray Terrel wrote:
> I've never heard of doconce.  Is there a link somewhere?

Couldn't find it either. We probably need a well adapted documentation tool.

> Just to
> throw this out there you might check out the way Numpy and Scipy does
> theirs (I believe with sphinx [0] which has that nice feature of
> publishing to pdf or html).

Looks nice, but maybe a bit Python centric? I see that there are efforts [1]
for using it to parse Doxygen generated xml, but then what's the point of not
using Doxygen? Is the generated documentation nicer using Sphinx? They
certainly look nice!

Johan

[1] http://github.com/michaeljones/breathe/tree/master