Re: Documentation effort

Mon, 22 Mar Anders Logg wrote:
> > So we only put short comments in the code like we do now, and then
> > put documentation in sphinx source files.
>
> That would be my suggestion. Let's hear what people think.

Sphinx is a great tool, standardized and well supported, so if it can
be used for the C++ code, it's probably a very good choice for
FEniCS. The documentation and the source code are then separated, but
the documentation does not go into doc strings (which is the purpose
of preprocessing source code files).

Hans Petter