Re: FEniCS documentation

Hello,
     If anybody is interested I'd be willing to help with some documentation
efforts.  My background is in math and physics and tend to work exclusively
on the python end of things when computers get involved.  I've been working
with FEniCS for maybe a month or two so am rather a novice on that end but
nonetheless I've been using python and doing functional analysis for a long
time and perhaps could contribute.  If some of the demos need transcriptions
to a latex readable/physicist readable format like the new Poisson
documentation I could be of aid.  I'm currently working with diffusion
equations and could help in that direction particularly.  How could I lend a
hand?
       Nathan Borggren