Re: Further reorganization of doc files

There will be one once we have documented the demos. The idea is to
throw all our undocumented (but well commented) demos in one big
directory and put them back in the right category once they are
documented.

Here's what we have now:

http://www.fenics.org/newdoc/demos/index-python.html

This is the level of commenting we want for all our demos.