Re: License

LGPL gets my vote, over the GPL, assuming those are the choices. And
assuming I get a vote! It really depends on what you want to achieve.
Maximum adoption favors a flexible license, such as a BSD/Python-license.
But the LGPL strikes a balance you may prefer.

Joe.

On Sep 6, 2010 2:35 PM, "Kristian Ølgaard" <k.b.oelgaard@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 6 September 2010 15:43, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> eA bunch of different licenses are ...
It's not  a big deal to me, but I think having just one license for
FEniCS would be great.
The main reason being that I don't have to think too hard when
copy/pasting the author/license info to files :)
That being said, a quick google convinced me to vote for LGPL if we
have to pick one.

Kristian