Re: [Branch ~fenics-core/fenics-doc/1.0] Rev 296: Removed <h2> as requested by Marie

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 02:10:25PM +0200, Marie E. Rognes wrote:
> On 05/31/2011 01:56 PM, Anders Logg wrote:

> >>Is this designer not providing some sort of overall look for the site as
> >>well?
> >
> >I have not asked for that specifically since I kind of like what we
> >have now.
>

> I miss some navigation in "what is now". If exactly the same theme
> is also to be used for the documentation, I think this will be
> become even more apparent. For browsing the documentation, the
> classical sphinx sidebars (or some variant of those) with next
> topic/previous/table of contents/modules/index etc are really
> useful.

Agree. I think there should be

1. Some text at the top that tells you where you are (relative to the
top level): About, Installation, Documentation etc.

2. For the docs, I think there should be a sidebar of some kind with a
table of contents. Not sure whether it should be embedded as part of
the page or actually on the side.

I don't know how to set a sidebar/toc for just some pages.