Re: Web server

Just throwing in the idea: Static pages can be hosted free of charge
on GitHub, via github pages (http://pages.github.com/). The sites are
served from the Rackspace cloud, which promises high reliability (they
boast 99.63% uptime over the last 365 days) and low latency.

Since the FEniCS site is powered by sphinx, deployment is really
straightforward. There is even a python module for deploying sphinx on
GitHub pages: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/github-tools/

Let me know if you'd consider this option and I'll be happy to assist.

Florian

http://www.henrikcarlsson.se/2010/07/12/nytt-webbhotell-ny-doman/
>> http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.henrikcarlsson.se%2F2010%2F07%2F12%2Fnytt-webbhotell-ny-doman%2F

They recommend Binero instead, which I've also seen get good scores in

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Finternetworld.idg.se%2F2.1006%2F1.309237%2Fsveriges-basta-webbhotell---fjolarets-favorit-slar-till-igen