Re: UFR - The Unified Fenics Repository

Hi David. I agree those are real concerns, and that good intentions about
logical project separation now may easily be forgotten down the line. One
alternative is to keep dolfin out of it. Having two repositories instead of
six would still help a lot with atomic pushes of syncronized changes. It is
a real cost to the development having to handle version control of in
particular ufc,ufl,ffc separately.

Martin
Den 6. feb. 2013 17:39 skrev "David Ham" <David.Ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
følgende: