Re: UFR - The Unified Fenics Repository

Thanks for the pointers. This would solve one part of the problem -
having to commit in separate repositories and branching each one when
working on features that cut across projects.

However, it doesn't solve the overhead of making releases of 6
different packages and clicking the buttons in Launchpad, making
tarballs, release notes etc for each one.