Re: Project changes: moving from Launchpad

Thanks to Florian for the great assistance.

The files needed to convert a branch which has a FEniCS component
trunk branch as an ancestor can be found here, together with the
script used to do the conversion:

http://fenicsproject.org/pub/software/git/bzr-to-git-conversion-2013-03-19/

  We will store this data on the server for an eternity.

If you don't know what that means or don't care, you can ignore
this message.

New Git branches of FEniCS components have been created here:

https://bitbucket.org/fenics-project

These should now be used as the main development branches, but please
hang on for a day or as we work out some more details.