Re: ffc-0.2.0 problem with running demos

Thanks for the report. It looks like there is a Numeric.vdot where
there should be a Numeric.dot. Changing from

    # Otherwise, use Numeric.vdot
    return Numeric.vdot(vec(v), vec(w))

    # Otherwise, use Numeric.dot
    return Numeric.dot(vec(v), vec(w))

in src/ffc/compilers/operators.py should do the trick.

If possible, could you try it out and see if it works?

/Anders