Re: - Fix bug in dofmap() for equal order mixed elements [...]

Great. We should probably add some functionality on the DOLFIN side to
deal with subvectors/components of Functions so one can easily solve a
mixed system and save the different parts/components as different
fields for visualization. I assume you do this manually now?

/Anders