Re: - Fix bug in dofmap() for equal order mixed elements [...]

Yep, I make a "dummy" element using ffc with the appropriate number of
components, then with this element I define a function, giving the function the
appropriate chunk of the solution vector. It would be nicer if a new function
could be 'extracted' from an existing function for given components.

Garth