Re: Re: Elasticity.form broken?

I tried the latest FIAT from CVS and the latest FFC from Mercurial
with the latest Elasticity.form from DOLFIN and it works fine for me.

>From your original report, it looks like the problem may be with
Python Numeric. Which version do you have installed? (I have 23.8-4
from Debian/Ubuntu.)

marco@mbdyn-mm:~/Programmi/Dolphin/dolfin/src/modules/elasticity/dolfin>
python Elasticity.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Elasticity.py", line 39, in ?
    sigma = E(epsilon(u), lmbda, mu)
  File "Elasticity.py", line 35, in E
    Ee = 2.0 * mult(mu, e) + mult(lmbda, mult(trace(e), Identity(d)))
  File
  "/home/marco/local/Fenics/lib/python/ffc/compiler/operators.py",
line 105, in mult
    vv = Numeric.array(v)
ValueError: invalid input sequence

Try to print out v (print v) on line 105 in operators.py and see what
you get. (Then compile with ffc -d1 for debugging and tracebacks.)

You can also try the following in a Python shell and see if it works:

>>> from ffc import *
>>> from Numeric import *
>>> element = FiniteElement("Lagrange", "triangle",1)
>>> v = BasisFunction(element)
>>> array(v)
vi0

/Anders