Re: bubbles

Robert Kirby wrote:
FIAT is also a place to put this in the FFC context. This is a holiday week in the US, and I have one class day before going to family.
After break, I can put in a P1 + bubble element if it's needed.

Also, eliminating local degrees of freedom was somewhere on the DOLFIN todo list.

Garth

Rob

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 7:09 AM, Anders Logg <logg@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:logg@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 02:07:10PM +0100, Alessio Quaglino wrote:
     > Hi,
     >
     > I wonder if you are planning to support the generation of
    additional cubic bubbles to the elements (to enrich the spaces), or
    if I should move to sy-fi in order to try to do this.

     > Thank you
     > Alessio

    There are no immediate plans.

    --