Re: bubbles

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 02:48:39PM +0000, Garth N. Wells wrote:

> Robert Kirby wrote:
> > FIAT is also a place to put this in the FFC context.
> > This is a holiday week in the US, and I have one class day before going
> > to family.
> > After break, I can put in a P1 + bubble element if it's needed.
> >

> Also, eliminating local degrees of freedom was somewhere on the DOLFIN
> todo list.
>
> Garth

I guess it's been put on hold by our recent adventures with
Function and FunctionSpace.

FunctionSpace could help with adding things like elimination of dofs,
both internal dofs and dofs constrained by boundary conditions.

But before then, we need to (1) finish up the current work (Python
interface still broken) and make a release, then (2) get on with the
parallelization.

--
Anders