Status

We've come pretty far on the rewrite of FFC and only a few functions
remain. As far as I can see, it remains to implement code generation
for the following functions:

Kristian:

  code["evaluate_basis_all"] = not_implemented
  code["evaluate_basis_derivatives"] = not_implemented
  code["evaluate_basis_derivatives_all"] = not_implemented

Marie:

  code["tabulate_entity_dofs"] = not_implemented # Marie doesn't know what this function should do
  code["tabulate_coordinates"] = not_implemented # Marie doesn't believe in this function

Marie or Kristian:

  code["interpolate_vertex_values"] = not_implemented

In addition, we need to get the code generation for the integral
classes working. It's sort of working for the tensor representation
but not at all (?) for the quadrature representation. I'll be working
on getting the tensor representation completely in place.

--
Anders