Re: Status

Anders Logg wrote:
We've come pretty far on the rewrite of FFC and only a few functions
remain. As far as I can see, it remains to implement code generation
for the following functions:

Kristian:

  code["evaluate_basis_all"] = not_implemented
  code["evaluate_basis_derivatives"] = not_implemented
  code["evaluate_basis_derivatives_all"] = not_implemented

Marie:

  code["tabulate_entity_dofs"] = not_implemented # Marie doesn't know what this function should do

Evidently, my comment was unclear ;)
Should it look like this for CG_1?

 /// Tabulate the local-to-local mapping of dofs on entity (d, i)
 virtual void tabulate_entity_dofs(unsigned int* dofs,
                                   unsigned int d, unsigned int i) const
 {
dofs[0] = i }

  code["tabulate_coordinates"] = not_implemented # Marie doesn't believe in this function

What should this function do for the integral moment dofs, where there are more than one point per dof?

Marie or Kristian:

  code["interpolate_vertex_values"] = not_implemented

Can fix.

--
Marie

In addition, we need to get the code generation for the integral
classes working. It's sort of working for the tensor representation
but not at all (?) for the quadrature representation. I'll be working
on getting the tensor representation completely in place.

--
Anders