Re: [Branch ~ffc-core/ffc/dev] Rev 1429: Finished support for 3D Lagrange in evaluate_basis.

On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 06:51:06PM +0100, Anders Logg wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 05:38:21PM +0100, Marie Rognes wrote:
> > Kristian Oelgaard wrote:

> > >2D and 3D works now for Lagrange elements, 1D is not implemented
> > >because of a bug in FIAT.
> > >Before fixing BDM, Nedelec and MixedElements we should fix the
> > >following bugs:
> > >
> > >In FIAT.FiniteElement: set the correct mapping (self._mapping) for
> > >all elements
> >

> > I will fix. I'm pretty much done with my todo-list, so I'll start
> > going through the demos
> > and checking the generated code (for the functions that should be in place).
>
> Very good!
>
> I'm also close to finished with tabulate_tensor but it needs some
> further polishing and then I need to work on the code generation for
> combining tabulate_tensor from tensor and quadrature representation.

And Kristian, note that the IR for integrals needs to be a tuple of
length 3 (cell, exterior, interior), where each item in the tuple is a
list of some kind of IR for each sub domain integral.

This is because some of the logic is now handled by

  generate_integrals_code

in codegeneration.py to avoid duplication of code.

Hope that works out for the quadrature representation too.

The IR should be stored as integrals_ir in ir.

It sounds confusing but it should be clear if you look at
generate_integrals_code.

--
Anders