Re: Status

Kristian Oelgaard wrote:

2010/1/12 Marie Rognes <meg@xxxxxxxxx>:
Anders Logg wrote:

We've come pretty far on the rewrite of FFC and only a few functions
remain. As far as I can see, it remains to implement code generation
for the following functions:

Kristian:

 code["evaluate_basis_all"] = not_implemented
 code["evaluate_basis_derivatives"] = not_implemented
 code["evaluate_basis_derivatives_all"] = not_implemented

Marie:

code["tabulate_entity_dofs"] = not_implemented # Marie doesn't know what
this function should do
code["tabulate_coordinates"] = not_implemented # Marie doesn't believe in
this function

Marie or Kristian:

 code["interpolate_vertex_values"] = not_implemented

In addition, we need to get the code generation for the integral
classes working. It's sort of working for the tensor representation
but not at all (?) for the quadrature representation. I'll be working
on getting the tensor representation completely in place.

How are things going?

I'm have a bug or two to fix in evaluate_dof for integral moments and will
then fix evaluate_dofs.
Need to sort out FIAT normal directions before correct code is generated for
RT/BDM though.
Otherwise good.

Can we move the prefetching of the various format["..."] into the global
scope of codegeneration.py
or is that evil?

We need to do something different with the way we handle the formatting. At the moment we just import format from cpp in codegeneration.py, but that is clearly not an option if one wants to generate different code.

Do we have any examples of different code that we want to generate?

--
Marie

Kristian

--