Re: evaluate_integrand

On 12/04/10 21:29, Anders Logg wrote:
On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 09:21:32PM +0800, Garth N. Wells wrote:

On 12/04/10 21:19, Garth N. Wells wrote:

On 12/04/10 20:47, Anders Logg wrote:
We are doing some work where we need to do run-time quadrature over
arbitrary polyhedra.

We (Mehdi and I) do this already (using UFC), so I don't see why a new
function is required. Can you explain why evaluate_tensor is not enough?

I meant 'tabulate_tensor'.

Which function do you call for evaluating the integrand?

We evaluate it inside ufc::tabulate_tensor. We construct our forms with an extra argument, say an object "CutCellIntegrator", which can provide quadrature schemes which depend on the considered cell.

Garth

--
Anders