Re: FFC uses wrong version of SWIG

This is due to the automatic choice of the swig2.0 binary in the configuration
of UFC. On Ubuntu 4.11, will the swig2.0 be used to compile UFC, and we need
to automatically choose this for FFC. In DOLFIN this is already the case, I
think.

I have now pushed a possible fix for this. We now try to set the swig binary
to swig2.0 before the JIT test is run. If swig2.0 is not found will swig be
used. The fix is untested as I do not have Ubuntu 4.11.

Johan