Not writing generated code to file

Hello!

Why do we write generated code to file when the jit compilation is used? This
introduce a cause of error which has annoyed me for some time now. Instead of
writing the code to file and then in ufc.build we just read the file again, we
could just pass the code as a single str.

This would save us for a lot of hassle with file access during server run.
When several runs are commited and executed at one time I experience a lot of
runs that stops prematurely because of file access problem. This "should" have
been fixed by some file locking mechanism which really is not working.

If you think this is a cool thing to do I can do the work. We just have to add
a parameter, or an extra argument to some ffc functions and change the
interface to ufc.build.

Johan

Follow ups