firmware-testing-team team mailing list archive

Re: Firmware Test Suite git tree location

On 09/12/11 10:10, Keng-Yü Lin wrote:
On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Colin Ian King<colin.king@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On 09/12/11 03:51, Keng-Yü Lin wrote:
Hi all:
   As fwts is now maintained by multiple people in the HWE team, the
formal git trees are move under hwe/ to reflect this, locations as
follows:

     git://kernel.ubuntu.com/hwe/fwts.git
     git://kernel.ubuntu.com/hwe/fwts-test.git

-kengyu

Better inform Patrick Wright that fwts is no longer under my ownership as
his auto fwts testing tools are pointing at the old repos.

I hope this is a good idea since the V0.24.14 tag for Precise is only
available in that tree.
Our intention was that Patrick tests on our latest tagged tip which has been tested by us using the fwts-test repos. Is fwts-test up to date with the tag? The automated testing is in fact based on the latest tagged tip in fwts-test which should generally be in lock-step with fwts
Currently write permission is granted to the kernel_team group. hope
this includes all who should have.
With respect to testing, the automated tests only require read permission.

Colin