firmware-testing-team team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Re: Using FWTS for Certification

Seems like a good UDS topic, I've added it to the blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/hardware-r-fwts-features

Brendan -- Will you be at UDS to talk through some of the issues you've
seen during Cert runs?

--chris