firmware-testing-team team mailing list archive

Source code for FWTS

Just out of curiosity,  Where is the source code for fwts housed?

I've tried looking in the places I would expect to find it on Launchpad, but have been unsuccessful in locating it. I know I can pull a source package via apt-get but I was looking for the code that can be branched on Launchpad (or pulled from some git repo?)

Cheers,

Jeff

--
Jeff Lane - Hardware Certification Engineer and Test Tools Developer
Ubuntu Ham: W4KDH

Follow ups