folding-at-home team mailing list archive

Re: FAHcore_B4, Project 10001

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 10:51 AM, Steve Woodruff <swoody@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Haha, I think you've just given Christer yet *another* feature to add to
> origami! I can't confirm or deny this, I haven't been using the -adv flag
> now that I think about it. I will give it a try as well, and see if I get
> the same results.

The latest origami builds in LP have the ability to do advanced using
the new 'configure' option. This is post-install only (currently):

sudo origami configure

This will run the fah6 -configonly on each client.cfg found on your
rig, allowing you to manually set whatever option(s) you like.

I will add the -advmethods to the install time options soon though.

Christer