folding-at-home team mailing list archive

Re: Hello, and Welcome!

Hello Dan! It's great to see you around these parts again.

It sounds like you've got a nice little folding farm there - I'm sure
you have no problem cranking out some good PPD ;) I used to use
notfred's when I used to be folding on Windows (4 GPU clients, that I
couldn't get running under Linux) that's a really great choice for
folding on a Windows rig! Also, your project sounds like a ton of fun.
I always love browsing through computer surplus/resellers whenever I
get the chance - I find a ton of great deals even if I don't wind up
buying most of the time. Damn economy, haha.

It's good to have you aboard!

--
Steve Woodruff
swoody@xxxxxxxxxx