folding-at-home team mailing list archive

Re: Hello, and Welcome!

well, guess i'll say hi.
Hi!
I'm Dayofswords, thats my username for the folding and for anything else, so I prefer to be called it online(Daisy works too if you feel like shortening it), I've been folding when I can on my laptop when i use it, even though its been like 3 weeks my first WU has yet to finish(half way). I'm starting a server for various things so I'll run it on that soon. Hope to help out as much as possible.

I'm still kinda new to Linux and Ubuntu so i only know he basics. Hopefully I can get better and do some fun things with it =) I'm new to lists as well and not sure if i should reply above or below... so corrent me if idid the wrong spot.

I'm a CS major in college going for a degree, so far its going well.

My launchpad https://launchpad.net/~dayofswords
Also this email remind me I need to apply a filter for the list, so thanks

Steve Woodruff wrote:
With our recent influx of members to the Launchpad group, and our
recent mailing list subscribers, I wanted to send out this quick
hello, and how-do-you-do :)

I figured we can use this mailing list as a way to keep in touch with
each other, and a means by which we can ask any kind of Ubuntu/folding
related questions. I think that this is rather important as we really
don't have a decent method of communicating on the forum when we're
looking for something folding-specific.

So get used to the mailing list! Send a reply, say hello, and
introduce yourself :)

Thanks again to everyone for making Team Ubuntu the folding success
that it has become! (Currently ranked #68 out of ~75,000 teams
world-wide!!)