folding-at-home team mailing list archive

Re: so this thing does work

Oh yeah, the mailing list works, it's just a bit low-volume ;)

Indeed, the ML is a great way to ask questions about folding - and more
specifically folding on Ubuntu or Linux. We don't have a section in the
forums that's really fitting for us, so it's nice to at least have the list.
Very nice to hear you're not having any issues either. Keep up the good
work, and I'm sure you'll see the top 100 soon ;)

- Woody

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Kris Siess <kris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx