folding-at-home team mailing list archive

Re: so this thing does work

I should have also mentioned, that we do have a team IRC channel. It's
#ubuntu-folding on freenode. We usually have between 10 and 20 people online
at any given time, so that's also another place to stay in touch and ask
questions :)

- Woody