folding-at-home team mailing list archive

origami

I'm not sure how many of you use origami, but I realized the other day
that the project will be three years old next week. It really has come
a long way from a _really_ poorly written shell script to a fully
functional management tool for Folding@Home on Linux.

I'm hoping, in celebration of this anniversary, to release a new
"face" to the project. Primarily by way of a proper website and
centralized online documentation.

One of the things I'd like to include on the site is feedback from its users.

If you use origami and are comfortable with the idea, I would
appreciate any feedback you can provide that can be listed on the site
-- think testimonial.

Thanks,

--
Christer Edwards