folding-at-home team mailing list archive

new to the project

Hello all, it looks from the list archives that this group was active
in the first couple of years, and has languished since then. I started
folding a few weeks ago, and am already climbing up in our team stats
-- mostly because most of the top 1000 is no longer folding.

Is there a reason our team fell asleep? I'm finding it really cool to
check on the webcontrol page to see what I'm folding in the
background, and how my points are mounting up. I'd like to blog about
it, and see if we can get some more activity, but I'm not sure we have
the leadership anymore? I stopped by the team IRC channel and was the
only one there. :(

All the best,

Valorie, now #787 on our ranking

--