folding-at-home team mailing list archive

Re: new to the project

Hi Valorie, nice to see you here! :)

On 10/10/2016 05:16 PM, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> Hello all, it looks from the list archives that this group was active
> in the first couple of years, and has languished since then. I started
> folding a few weeks ago, and am already climbing up in our team stats
> -- mostly because most of the top 1000 is no longer folding.

I joined this Launchpad team a couple weeks ago as well, and I'm curious
about that.

> Is there a reason our team fell asleep? I'm finding it really cool to
> check on the webcontrol page to see what I'm folding in the
> background, and how my points are mounting up. I'd like to blog about
> it, and see if we can get some more activity, but I'm not sure we have
> the leadership anymore? I stopped by the team IRC channel and was the
> only one there. :(

@All

Valorie and I met on IRC and we got the permissions for #ubuntu-folding,
so if anyone wants to stop by, that would be great. :)

Looking forward to feedback from other members!

--
Simon Quigley
tsimonq2@xxxxxxxxxx