freenx-team team mailing list archive

Re: First upload to freenx-team.

Hai Zaar schrieb:
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Marcelo Boveto Shima
> <marceloshima@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> "freenx" does not show to which one the package is related to.
>>> It should be something more specific like for example "freenxppa",
>>> "freenxteam" or "ppa-nx"!
> As far as I understand, Ubuntu PPA will not allow me to produce
> packages for Debian.

Yes!

I use the intrepid builds under debian/sid without problems.
For debian/etch I had to rebuild the sources.

BTW.
Problems under debian/etch:

/var/lib/dpkg/info/freenx-server.postinst
script failed with errorcode 2
/usr/sbin/nxsetup --install --setup-nomachine-key --clean --purge --auto
That was because the missing cupsys depends...

Client connections failed because the script created
/var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh/authorized_keys2 and debian/etch needs
/var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh/authorized_keys

I fixed this by:
cd /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh
ln -s authorized_keys2 authorized_keys

Greets