freenx-team team mailing list archive

Greetings FreeNX Team

Greetings Sirs,

I would like to express my intent to participate in your team.  I am linux
user and complete addict of all things open source.  My goal would be to
learn how open source teams develop, integrate, communicate, test and
implement software.(and have some fun at the same time :)  Having used tools
such as Citrix, RDP, VNC, VMware-Server in my own personal projects I
believe that FreeNX is a better solution.

My professional experience is diverse, ranging from an end user of software
applications to software analyst coordinating teams of individuals
implementing hospital software.  In the health care sector, I have seen
virtualization and remote application usage as the standard practice but I
also see the extreme cost associated with implementation and support.  Open
source is just beginning to make headway into healthcare and it is just a
matter of time before it gains serious recognition as a valid solution to
real expenses.

Please allow me to engage you all and participate as a member of your team.

I will be happy to forward my personal contact information Curriculum Vitae
and references.

Sincerely,

Lewis Schmidt

Follow ups